January 25, 2011

Introduction

Why Hello!
        On this blog I will be writing all of my thoughts on prompts given to me during this creative writing class. But before I get into that let me first explain my Pen Name. A long time ago while traveling in with friends, I had one hyper night...... During that night my friends and i came up with two "magical" words......Fabooshka and Shabootie! Since I was the one who personally came up with Shabootie (which is a name we came up with to describe a perfume) I chose to use it as my pen name! Personally I really like the idea of having pen names because now it can be less nerve wracking to think of something to write and make it be inspired, because I know I would feel highly embarrassed if my work was all online under my name for everyone in the class to read. At least with these pen names you can express everything and not have to worry about anyone coming up to you and completely disagreeing with what you wrote last friday night.Well I guess that's all! Talk to Y'all real soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment