February 11, 2011

Thinkin about you.....;)

I'm thinking about you while I laugh, while I cry, while I look up in the night sky. I want you like a homeless man wants a sandwich and a hippie wants peace. I need you like the night needs a sunrise; a liar needs lies and a child need a prize. I think of you more than a seminary teacher thinks about the scriptures, but I also think about you when I shouldn't think of you, or when I don't want to because it hurts more than all those guys getting hit in the groin on America's Funniest Home Videos. I think about you in math, because you+me=:D, in science, because the chemistry between us is stronger than any known substance on earth, and in choir, because when I see your face all I can hear is the Alleluia chorus singing praises to all your........handsomeness. I contemplate the idea of you and me like how Aristotle contemplated the stars or how Sir Isaac Newton contemplated the fact that an apple fell off a tree and hit him on the noggin. I need you like a drug addict needs pills, and like a sick person needs pills, and like a pharmacy needs pills. I miss you like a dieting woman misses sweets, or like a Glee fan misses all the drama between Quinn and Finn and Rachel every time the show takes a break. I wish for you like Pinocchio wishes to be a real boy or like Cinderella wishes to be a Princess or like Ariel wishes to be on land with her Prince Erik. ..... And would you look at that? I'm even thinking of you while I'm doing my homework!

4 comments:

  1. This was good. You took a different approach and I liked it. More than just I'm Thinking About You. And you were very specific to things you care about (Glee, Disney, etc.).

    I liked the Math/Science line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I contemplate the idea of you and me like how Aristotle contemplated the stars or how Sir Isaac Newton contemplated the fact that an apple fell off a tree and hit him on the noggin." This was a really great line! I like how you made a picture for the reader when you talked about "sir Isaac Newton" and the apple, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first line about laughing, and crying, etc. I really enjoyed this piece of awesomeness and I hope that I'll be able to read more of your works in the future.

    ReplyDelete