March 6, 2011

Sickness!!!

Lying in bed -cough cough-
My body trying to fight off the sickness -AAACHOO-
Forehead hot and sweaty -sniffle sniffle-
Vapor Rub relaxes my achey muscles - cough-
Humidifier makes if feel like a Florida swamp in the middle  of August -cough again-
Eyes feel heavy and droopy -sneeze sniffle-
Cough drops send cooling eucalptus oil down my pained throat -dose off-
Tissues scattered all around my bed -blow sniffle sniffle-
Head feels like someone bashed a frying pan into it -cough-
My parents laugh in the other room as I try to sing Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing -voice cracks-
I don't even care anymore, so I sing louder -scream-
Ow! Ok that one punished me more than it punished them -shoot!-
OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! I just rubed my eye and there's still vapor rub on my finger -eyes water-
Ok I'm going to bed before these shananagigs continue -gulp nyquill-


--------------SLEEP---------------------------------------------
ah..............

1 comment:

  1. Ah this sounds terrible! ... to experience, I mean, I loved your post!

    Nice job I was super entertained, and although it probably hurt-- that part where you sang obnoxiously loud while sick made me laugh. Been there, done that.

    Now where's my nyquil? Oh there it is...

    ----zzzzzzzzzzz------

    ReplyDelete