March 21, 2011

What am I tired of?

Well let me tell you....I am tired of grades of teachers who threaten you with them and colleges who only think of those. I'm tired of killing myself to impress those stupid high school students, and of high school in general, and in people saying I have senioritis!! I am sick of not being able to spell good, or talk in god inglish and of people making fun of your ideas. I can't stand arrogant pretty girls, stuck up rich people, or people who are hypocrites. I'm sick of people thinking I am weird because I'd rather listen to Jekyll and Hyde instead on Bruno Mars or Rhianna. I hate it when you can tell someones faking being nice, mean, rude, smart, normal, or even weird. I hate it when people can not just be the people that God made them as. I CAN NOT stand people who judge those who are different than them, or judge people you date, because they do not have the same religious standards that EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE COUNTY has. They are still good people they just do not believe the same things! UGH! MY DAY'S RUINED, I'M OUT!!

2 comments:

  1. "They are still good people they just do not believe the same things!" that pisses me off too. So i stand up for those people....i loved how honest you were, and im here for you if you need a friend or someone to talk to. Thanks for being yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hate it when people can not just be the people that God made them as. I CAN NOT stand people who judge those who are different than them, or judge people you date, because they do not have the same religious standards that EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE COUNTY has." Awesome. Way to stand up and make your voice be heard. Your such a badass.

    ReplyDelete